Joe is going to hate me for this.
Final Fantasy XIII-2Ã¢â‚¬Â¦ but for good reasons!
Saying FFXIII has its flaws is an understatement.Ã‚Â And it looks like the direct sequel will fix most of the problems and add a few things.
1) Paradigm system is back but now you can freely change party leaders while in battle.Ã‚Â Plus, there's no delay between paradigm shifting anymore.Ã‚Â
2) Serendipity Ã¢â‚¬â€œ A Gold Saucer like environment where you can play mini games and race chocobos!
3) Missions are also back and are available at the start of the game.
4) Limit break like abilities in game.
6) Crystarium is redone. It's more like the leveling system of FFX minus the items that are required for you to level up.Ã‚Â
So, what are you guys looking forward to?